Have y'all tried Edamame dip? I love this beautiful Spinach, Jalapeno & Garlic Edamame Dip and it's SO tasty! It's simple to make with just a few ingredients. Use it as a dip for your veggies, pita chips, crackers or even as a sandwich spread!
This is a great dip to have on hand when you need a break from your regular dip. Currently I like to alternate between this dip and my Tikka Masala Dip, both are so easy to make and pack some great flavors!
What you need to make this edamame dip:
- Frozen shelled edamame- 8 oz packet - usually these are steam'able packets, follow directions on package and it's ready to use for the recipe!
- Spinach (fresh)
- Fresh jalapeno or serrano if you want a little more spice
- Garlic (fresh)
- Olive Oil
- Everything but the bagel seasoning (optional)
Why I love me some EDAMAME:
They are loaded with fiber, protein, and fat - making them such a filling snack. They contain both omega-3 and omega 6 fatty acids. Edamame is also a complete protein meaning it contains all essential amino acids just like animal based proteins.
Try this Spinach, Jalapeno & Garlic Edamame Dip for your next get together or just as a dip to enjoy as a snack on the week days! This can be a great alternative to hummus for my Spinach and Quinoa Falafel- It will make for a great veggie & protein packed meal!
Spinach, Jalapeno & Garlic Edamame DipCourse: Appetizer, Recipes, Sides, Snack
This beautiful Spinach, Jalapeno & Garlic Edamame Dip is SO tasty! It's simple to make with just a few ingredients. Use it as a dip for your veggies, pita chips, crackers or even as a sandwich spread!
Frozen shelled edamame- 8 oz packet (Steam in microwave per instructions)
1 cup packed fresh Spinach
1-2 fresh jalapeno (or serrano if you want a little more spice)
1-2 clove of garlic, fresh
2 tablespoon Olive Oil
Salt to taste
¼ cup water, add more as needed
Everything but the bagel seasoning (optional)
- Combine all ingredients (except the optional ones) in a food processor and blend until you reach a desirable consistency for a dip.
- Garnish with Everything but the bagel seasoning or just plain sesame seeds and a little more olive oil (optional)
- Move to a glass or plastic container with a tightly sealed lid. Serve cold. Refrigerate for up to 1 week!