Mother’s day is this week and it’s perfect timing to make these Strawberry Cheesecake Bites! These little bites are so simple and satisfying! The best part- no baking and you can eat them immediately!!
If you have older kiddos, see if they want to help make dessert! I bet they would be more than happy to help make and eat these simple tasty treats! Just make sure an adult is carving out the middle of the strawberries!
Strawberries are loaded with vitamin C and since our bodies don't naturally produce vitamin C, we have to get it through our diet. It's a water-soluble vitamin that plays a major role in supporting a healthy immune system. It aids in growth and repair for tissue, supports wound healing, helps maintain healthy bones, skin, cartilage and teeth!
Anyone else have a sweet tooth after dinner? I do, almost every single day! My go to is usually chocolate! Yes guys, Dietitians eat chocolate, we actually LOVE chocolate- there I said it! These little treats will definitely do the trick to help with that after dinner dessert craving!
This is truly one of the easiest and most satisfying desserts! I hope y'all try it!
Little miss Shayla had a blast eating her plain strawberries after breakfast today!
Strawberry Cheesecake BitesCourse: Dessert
12-14 fresh strawberries
4 oz cream cheese
3 tablespoon powdered sugar
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
1-2 teaspoon cocoa powder (optional for chocolate cheesecake filling)
2 tablespoon almond flour
1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Wash and dry the strawberries, cut off all the tops.
- With a paring knife, carefully carve out the insides of each strawberry and set aside.
Keep the insides, use them in a smoothie, throw them over a salad or just eat them!
- In a medium sized bowl, combine 4 oz cream cheese, 3 tablespoon powdered sugar and ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract. Use a small whisk or fork to mix it all together. Once it’s all mixed set aside.
Want both regular and chocolate filling? Scoop out half of the mixture into a seperate bowl and add 1-2 tablespoon cocoa powder depending on your desired taste. Set aside.
- In another small bowl mix together 2 tablespoon almond flour and 1 tablespoon brown sugar. Set aside
- Scoop out the filling(s) into piping bags or zip lock bags (they work just as well- this is actually what I used for these!)
- Fill each strawberry and set them in a bowl or /dish with a rim so they don't tip over.
- Once all of the strawberries are filled, sprinkle with almond brown sugar topping. Refrigerate until you’re ready to serve! Enjoy!