Who doesn't love a good summer corn salad!? This recipe is so simple yet such a hit. It's loaded with the best fresh veggies and full of flavor when prepared with YEP! Shake Paprikash seasoning!
Take this summer corn salad to your next picnic or make it for the next time you grill! It's so simple to make! Let's make it!
What you need:
- Corn- you can use frozen, canned or fresh off the grill which is my favorite. You can also cook the corn for a few minutes in a skillet to get some char on it if you're not planning on grilling.
- Cherry tomatoes
- Red onion
- Lime juice
- Mayonnaise- Hellmann's is our favorite
- YEP! Shake Paprikash Seasoning or your favorite vegetable seasoning
Toss all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and Wa-Lah! You can prepare this corn salad in less than 15 minutes, especially if you are using frozen or canned corn! Prepare it ahead of time to take to a work party, store it in the fridge until ready to serve. It's also a great side dish for weekly meal prep all summer long!
This corn salad pairs so well with:
Corn SaladCourse: Appetizer, Recipes, SidesCuisine: American
Corn salad is always a favorite during grilling season! Packed with all the best summer veggies and seasoned to perfection!
2 ½ cups corn (frozen, canned or off the cob)
1 cup diced cucumber
1 cup cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
¼ cup diced red onion
¼ cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 ½- 2 tablespoon YEP! Shake Paprikash seasoning or your favorite seasoning
Cilantro to garnish
- Prepare corn (see notes), chop cucumber, onion, tomatoes
- In a large bowl, combine all veggies, lime juice, mayonnaise and seasoning.
- Garnish with cilantro!
- If using frozen corn- thaw and rinse, grill in skillet if you want some char on it
- if using canned- drain and rinse, grill in skillet if you want some char on it
- Grill corn over open flame to get the best char. let it cool then cut corn off the cob